15 juli 2017

Elizabeth I (Queen Series)


"Elizabeth I" - the original artwork is available in my Etsy shop (see link below).

Elizabeth Tudor (1533-1603) was the daughter of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn. After Henry VIII died, the throne went to his son, Elizabeth's half-brother Edward VI. Edward died at age 15, upon which Lady Jane Grey was proclaimed queen, but she was deposed and Elizabeth's half-sister Mary I became queen. Elizabeth came to the throne after Mary's death in 1558. She never married and had no children.

Materials:
♥  Fabriano Studio Watercolor Paper
♥ Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolors
♥ Talens gouache paint
♥ Uniball Signo Broad in white
♥ Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils

Books: 
♥ The Life of Elizabeth I- Alison Weir
♥ Elizabeth I - Anne Somerset




All my illustrations are copyrighted






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten